Application for US Students
Domestic Students may apply December 15 – May 18. Please fill out this application form to apply to an academy if you are a US resident.
Application for International Students
International Students may apply December 15 – April 13. Please complete this application if you are a student who resides outside of the US. International and non-native English speakers will be contacted to arrange an online interview. International students must submit the following items in addition to the regular application requirements.
- Copy of passport
- Proof of Funding
- Certification of Funds
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if no score is reported, international and non-native English speakers will be contacted to arrange an online interview)
College Credit Option
Get a jump start on your college degree while attending your academy. Pre-College Summer Academy students have the option of taking the program for college credit. Students will complete additional coursework and earn a letter grade upon completion. The course credit you earn can be transferred to undergraduate programs at many other universities. Your grades will be available on an official Rutgers transcript, a strong beginning to your academic career.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed online application
- Letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- Personal Essay
- The Essay should be a
maximum of one page, double-spaced. In your essay please address one of
- Why do you want to attend the United Nations Pre-College Summer Academy and what do you hope to learn?
- Share your most meaningful achievement and how it relates to your future goals.
- The Essay should be a maximum of one page, double-spaced. In your essay please address one of the following: